Tag Archives: entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship courses
Business and Innovation
0

Entrepreneurship courses every start-up should take

Startups are often the first step to building an empire. However, most people end up making startup mistakes that could have been avoided if they had taken an entrepreneurship course. Even fantastic products or ideas can fail to reach the public, small mistakes while establishing a startup may cost you big. Of course, no one […]

Read More
never give up
Career Advice
0

Never give up! Indiegogo’s founder was rejected 90 times!

Time and again, the phrase ‘Never Give Up’ has repeatedly been used to give hope and inspire people to push their limits to achieve set goals.  Sometimes things don’t work out, and an individual contemplates on giving up on a dream. But the fighting spirit should continue to light up the burning desire to see […]

Read More
how to retain employees
Business and Innovation
0

How to retain employees in your company

Many companies often have no clue about how to retain employees. They find their staff hardly ever stay for even a few months and they are always looking for other opportunities. This can be more than frustrating. High staff turnover affects a company’s bottom line. It is also a reflection of issues in the company’s […]

Read More
Social Media Content Strategy
Business and Innovation
0

Developing a Hardcore Social Media Content Strategy In 5 Steps

In an every changing world businesses have to adapt and reach more and more people each day, and the digital world is a fundamental mineral for any business wanting to thrive. Statistics show that 93% of marketers are using social media for business, and you just can’t afford to be part of the remaining 7%. […]

Read More
ways to expand your business
Business and Innovation
0

8 Ways to Expand Your Business Without Leaving the House

After all the hard work, planning, headaches and late hours, your business is finally a success. Unfortunately, you can’t rest on your laurels. Now is the time to reach new customers and new markets. The next move is to select an expansion method. There are several strategies to choose from on way to expand your […]

Read More
smart habits
Business and Innovation
0

5 Smart Habits of People Who Make Things Happen

Everyone wants to be a millionaire, but not many are ready to adapt to the smart habits of people who make things happen. Millionaires are individuals who take action. They think before they act. They analyze the situation at hand and assess the risks before making a big decision. Before becoming a millionaire, you must […]

Read More
Beating Inflation
Business and Innovation
1

Why Entrepreneurship is the Only Solution to Beating Inflation

Introduction Due to the high inflation rate, the cost of living in the United States has become more expensive than ever. So, how are you supposed to pay for your car, bills, weddings and other events? Well, entrepreneurship is the only solution to beating inflation. This article addresses the causes of inflation, beating inflation investing […]

Read More
business opportunites in China
Foreigners in China
0

Business Opportunities in China for Foreigners

Introduction Why do Asians work so hard? This is one question that most westerners can answer. Currently, China is considered to be the most hardworking nation in the world. This is probably due to the Chinese culture work ethic which has trained the Chinese people always to work hard. Therefore, if you are a foreigner […]

Read More
daymond john shark tank
Business and Innovation
0

The 6 Books Daymond John Shark Tank Wants You to Read

The following are the six books Daymond John suggests you read. 1. Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill This is a fantastic book for anybody wishing to make a ton of cash. Napoleon shares a philosophy that can easily be applied not just for monetary huge selection but to any genuine desire you want. […]

Read More
home based business ideas
Business and Innovation
0

Got Some Home Based Business Ideas? Now What?

If you have chosen the right career then you must be working from home where it is more fun and relaxing, also where you are responsible for your own decisions. There are many options when it comes to home based business ideas like graphic designing, blog writer, data entry online jobs, E-Book Author, sewing, etc. […]

Read More
1 2 3 37