Most employers want their employees and staff to be happy. After all, a happy employee is more productive, has better attendance, is sick less often, and is more likely to stick around. If that isn’t motivation enough, a workplace where the employees enjoy themselves is one where both the customers and upper management have the […]
A Message from Yuri Khlystov
As CEO of LaowaiCareer job board, Yuri has worked for the past seven years with a talented team to establish partnerships with over 2,000 organizations that offer positions to ambitious people ready for a challenge.
- How to Create and Organize Lesson Plans when teaching ESL in China on
- Most Needed Professions in China in 2019 on
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Quitting Your Dream Job in China on
- Top Teaching Strategies for Those Planning to Teach in China on
- Job Fairs for Foreigners in China – Grab the Opportunity on