A question asked on Quora is, “Why do Chinese firm’s bosses show favoritism in the workplace?” As expected, the answer spells out that favoritism is hardly unique to bosses in China. Workplace favoritism has always existed and it probably always will. In many workplaces, bosses choose favorites based on unconscious or conscious biases. Many of […]
A Message from Yuri Khlystov
As CEO of LaowaiCareer job board, Yuri has worked for the past seven years with a talented team to establish partnerships with over 2,000 organizations that offer positions to ambitious people ready for a challenge.
- 22 Reasons Why You Should Go on a Mandarin Cafe’s Career Jet Program (And 7 Why You Shouldn’t)
- How Can A Clinical Research Degree Help Land You A Job in China
- Job Hunting? 4 Tips To Help You Get Your Dream Job
- 4 Job Interview Tips That Will Help You Make A Good Impression
- How to Avoid Scams in China When Looking for a Legitimate English Teaching Job