Calling all graduates Two out of five graduates in western countries are still looking for work six months after graduating. In a highly competitive job market, it is essential for graduates to have that something extra on their CV to distinguish them from the crowd. Most jobs that graduates are applying for ask for experience […]
A Message from Yuri Khlystov
As CEO of LaowaiCareer job board, Yuri has worked for the past seven years with a talented team to establish partnerships with over 2,000 organizations that offer positions to ambitious people ready for a challenge.
- 22 Reasons Why You Should Go on a Mandarin Cafe’s Career Jet Program (And 7 Why You Shouldn’t)
- How Can A Clinical Research Degree Help Land You A Job in China
- Job Hunting? 4 Tips To Help You Get Your Dream Job
- 4 Job Interview Tips That Will Help You Make A Good Impression
- How to Avoid Scams in China When Looking for a Legitimate English Teaching Job