China proposes some extensive range of facilities to the teacher in China and also encourages them who want to get involved in teaching country-wide. The well-planned educational sectors in China are growing up rapidly with many new features and vacancies, and therefore, they are now looking for some foreign professionals, who are interested in performing as a teacher in China. As one of leading business oriented countries in the world, the government of China always focuses on the perfection of global languages amongst the citizens of China. An international teacher in China is also paid standard salary and comfortable living environments than the other Asian countries.
EXPECTED SALARY RANGES AND OTHER ADVANTAGES OF A TEACHER IN CHINA
As an international teacher in China, you can get a bundle of benefits from educational sectors. With a standard living opportunity, you will be got paid 10,000-22,000 RMB per month, which is around $1500-3000 USD depending on your qualifications and experiences, where you just need to spend 3000-4350 RMB per month for a comfortable lifestyle. So here you can save a vast amount of money from your monthly income. Unlike the citizens of China, you will also be allowed ten days national holiday vacations and hundred percent health insurance grantee from your employers. Not only this but in some cases, a teacher in China also honored by free flight, housing, airport pickup, bonuses and some other benefits as well. So from these point views, China is the most favorable place for a teaching profession.
BE A TEACHING PROFESSIONAL WITH A REPUTED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
If you are thinking to apply in a reputed educational institution as an international teacher in China, China offers you a large arena to choose the best institution that is the best fit for you. International teaching professionals go for private language schools, public schools, colleges, universities and international schools, so it is an ample opportunity for you to find out the best one from the many. After choosing a reputed institution and being associated with them, you will see many teaching professionals like you are acting as your co-teachers, who are also from US, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. It refers that you will feel free in a new environment to work with them that will be an amazing chapter of your real experiences.
KEY FEATURES OF THE INSTITUTIONS WE SUGGEST
• PRIVATE SCHOOLS: as an international teacher in China, you can choose private schools as they provide after-school and weekend language training for students, who are between three to seventeen years old. In privet language schools, you can also go for the adult learns who come to learn international languages like FLA or SLA. But in these cases, you may ask to work in your off-days.
• PUBLIC SCHOOLS: you can attend a local public school of China. Here you can be called upon to deal with many classes per day. The standard time schedules can be 20-22 hours in a week. These public schools provide free housing, but you can get a better salary in privet schools than a public one.
• COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES: colleges and universities are the best fit for the foreign teacher in China, as here you can teach only English classes and other subjects that relate to English. Sometimes these levels offer free housing, pay for vacation and some others advantages at a time.
• INTERNATIONALS: These types of schools are also the best choose for every foreign teacher in China, as the time schedules and curriculums are almost same that you get in your city. They are also very helpful to get you in their circles.
WHAT THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A TEACHER IN CHINA?
According to the Foreign Affairs of China, the requirements are varied country to country. But most of the cases, your are asked to show the following criteria for applying as a teacher in China.
• Four years of Graduation degree
• Two years of Post-Graduation degree
• A TEFL Certification with 120+ hours, but sometimes, you can be asked for 100+ hours.
LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR
To be a teacher in China, you need to prepare these legal documents after getting an invitation for a position from your chosen institution-
• You need a valid passport
• A Foreign Expert ID that you will get from your school
• A formal letter of invitation or Foreign Expert Invitation
• Z visa for your work permits that you will get from your Chinese Consultation Center
• Medical Certificate
• Local Police Verification
• Residence Permit that you will get from your school
Sometimes you may need few more things depending on the rules and regulation of your target institutions.
WHAT ELSE TO CARE ABOUT
China is the best getaway for the teaching professionals, who want to extend their knowledge and values to the world’s largest and leading business oriented communities. For the high standard salary and lifestyle, anyone can choose China, as it welcomes most of the countries from all over the world, and also offers a wide range of job vacancy for international teaching professionals with huge advantages at a time. If you have the above requirements and legal documents, you can quickly get started with your career as a teacher in China. Also, you need to care about few more things that if you don’t have verified legal documents, China will not accept you ever. So it is better to contact with the Chinese Consultation Centers to make your way thousand times easy and comfortable.
- Lucrative Freelancing Jobs in China (a Complete Guide) - October 1, 2022
- 5 Recruitment Tips for Hiring During and After the Pandemic - May 20, 2022
- The Most Demanded Careers for Americans in China - November 27, 2021